WELCOME!

Welcome to This is Farhana's Blog!
Hi!
I'm Farhana, a librarian who currently staying in Malacca.All entries are entirely from my observation and my understanding. Do give me your comments. I hope your comments will encourage me in blog writing. Thank you ^_^

Follow Me

Friday, August 08, 2008

I'm Back....after 2 years!

hi bloggerians,
long time no see. how are you?
well. I was kinda shocked since I wasn't updated my blog since Jun 06!
My goodness..it really took me 2 years and 2 months to post a post! giler x?
well.. after this. I try my best to update my blog as current as possible..



Now I'm in my last semester. This november will be my last final exams and then walk out to find better place to make my practical. I'd choose KL University & Malay University. Wish me luck!

Minna, ohisashiburi desu ne. genki?
boku ga ima computer cataloging no kurasu ni imasu. benkyou! benkyou! demo boku wa mada asobimasen yo!
minna shitteru ka? kyo wa 2008nen 8gatsu 8ka. ii nichi dayo!

sore ja minna. boku wa sensei ni aimasu. Ja ne!
Ok guys, need to see my lecturer. see ya!

HuaZe

No comments:

Post a Comment