|Mak kata buat kerja!|
New Year - Employee Rules and Regulations ( office humor )
1. Dress Code
- It is advised that you come to work dressed according to your salary.
- If we see you wearing Prada shoes and carrying a Gucci bag, we assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.
- If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better,so that you may buy nicer clothes, and therefore do not need a raise.
- If you dress just right, you are right where you need to be and therefore do not need a raise.
2. Sick Days
- We will no longer accept a doctor's statement as proof of sickness.
- If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.
3. Personal Days
- Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are called Saturday and Sunday.
4. Toilet Use
- Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet. There is now a strict three-minute time limit in the stalls.
- At the end of the three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open and a picture will be taken.
- After your second offense, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the "Chronic Offenders category".
- Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sectioned under the company's mental health policy!
- You are allowed to use the rest room only thrice a day and you have to swipe in and out from the toilet doors also.
5. Lunch Break
- Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch as they need to eat more, so that they can look healthy.
- Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal to maintain their average figure.
- Fat people get 5 minutes for lunch, because that's all the time needed to drink a slim fast.
- Don't read junk and forwarded mails.
Thank you for your loyalty to our company.
We are here to provide a positive employment experience.
All questions, comments,concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplations, consternation and input should be directed elsewhere.
Lots of Love,