WELCOME!

Welcome to This is Farhana's Blog!
Hi!
I'm Farhana, a librarian who currently staying in Malacca.All entries are entirely from my observation and my understanding. Do give me your comments. I hope your comments will encourage me in blog writing. Thank you ^_^

Follow Me

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Apabila murid sekolah mengarang karangan~





Pada malam itu, ibu bapa saya tiada di rumah. Saya tinggal di rumah seorang diri. Saya berasa sangat takut.
Tiba-tiba, saya mendengar suara orang menetok (mengetuk) pintu. Saya sangat takut. Saya pun membuka pintu. tiba-tiba saya terlihat seekor hantu. Hantu itu memandang saya. Saya sangat takut lalu menutup pintu.
Selepas itu pintu saya diketuk lagi. Saya lagi takut. Saya pergi buka pintu. Hantu itu memandang saya. Saya sangat takut lalu menutup pintu.
Selepas itu, pintu saya diketuk lagi. Saya sangat takut, lalu saya pergi buka pintu. Hantu itu sangat takut. Saya pun menutup pintu. Kerana saya sangat takut.
Selepas itu, ibu dan bapa saya balik. Hantu itu sudah tiada. Saya sangat gembira. Ibu saya memeluk saya. Dia sangat gembira.


Translation:
On that night, my parents were not at home. I was home alone. I felt so scared.
Suddenly, I heard someone knocked my door. I was scared. I opened the door. Suddenyly, I saw a ghost. That ghost was galnce at me.
I was so scared so I close the door.
After that, someone knocked the door again. The ghost was still there. It stared at me. I was scared so I closed the door.
After that, the door been knocked again. I was so scared and later I went to the door and opened it. (that ghost was scared). So I closed the door because I was so scaed.
Soon after that, my parents were home. That ghost was gone. I was happy. My mum hugged me. She was so happy.


credit: Y! Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment