WELCOME!

Welcome to This is Farhana's Blog!
Hi!
I'm Farhana, a librarian who currently staying in Malacca.All entries are entirely from my observation and my understanding. Do give me your comments. I hope your comments will encourage me in blog writing. Thank you ^_^

Follow Me

Monday, May 23, 2011

Welcoming Mr. Keyboard~

Hello everyone.
Its been a while I left my blog without updating any.

Now let me introduce to you , a new friend of mine ---> MR TAKABOARD! (bukan TEKENTOT..ye)
I bought Taka last Saturday for RM650 (secondhand la bro). The original price is arounf RM970 (without casing RM85 & stand around RM200+).
I'm gonna put Taka's pic as soon as possible.
Taka is a Yamaha PSR E323 (2010).

well.. thats all for now.
Happy blogreading~


Farhana ♥ Takaboard weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

2 comments:

  1. hari tu ajak Sufi main piano di iPhone. Pastu dia boleh tolak jari saya sebab dia tak kasi saya main! Dia nk tekan sorang2. haishh anak sedaraku ini!

    ReplyDelete