WELCOME!

Welcome to This is Farhana's Blog!
Hi!
I'm Farhana, a librarian who currently staying in Malacca.All entries are entirely from my observation and my understanding. Do give me your comments. I hope your comments will encourage me in blog writing. Thank you ^_^

Follow Me

Thursday, June 28, 2012

I need your suggestion

I'm still thinking what should I buy for my birthday present which will be on this upcoming Oct. :)
Well, sometimes you need to pamper yourself. This is my way in pampering myself.
Yup, I spoiled myself. haha!

Waaaaaaahhhhh Takeshi Kaneshiro!!!


Dear my lovely friends + whoever read my entry,
Can you please help me in choosing the best-gift-should-I-buy-for-myself  among 2 options below?
Both in red and has their own specialty. :)


1. iPod Nano 4th Gen with touch
RM449.00


  OR



2. Krups NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto™
RM399.00


help me choose between these two and I would really appreciate your idea. Thank you

1 comment: