WELCOME!

Welcome to This is Farhana's Blog!
Hi!
I'm Farhana, a librarian who currently staying in Malacca.All entries are entirely from my observation and my understanding. Do give me your comments. I hope your comments will encourage me in blog writing. Thank you ^_^

Follow Me

Monday, August 02, 2010

ARE YOU STRESS?

Hi All.
Thank you for dropping by here. I'm glad people came to my blog and read my observation.

How are you, my friends? Are you always positive? Yeah, please stay positive. Let all ridiculous things happened just for your Ears' dessert~ Yap, don't take it too much if not..all you got is STRESS!


What is Stress?
Stress is a normal physical response to events that make you feel threatened or upset your balance in some way. When you sense danger – whether it’s real or imagined – the body's defenses kick into high gear in a rapid, automatic process known as the “fight-or-flight” reaction, or the stress response.

Stress is not healthy. People will not happy when their stress.

Causes of Stress?


  • Major life changes
  • Work
  • Relationship difficulties
to be continued...

  • Financial problems
  • Being too busy
  • Children and family


No comments:

Post a Comment