WELCOME!

Welcome to This is Farhana's Blog!
Hi!
I'm Farhana, a librarian who currently staying in Malacca.All entries are entirely from my observation and my understanding. Do give me your comments. I hope your comments will encourage me in blog writing. Thank you ^_^

Follow Me

Friday, August 13, 2010

My Language Idol - TK

Takeshi Kaneshiro or TK is my idol for foreign language field.

He has a big name in Chinese & Japanese history.
This Japanese-Taiwanese-mixed has dual citizen[Japan & Taiwan] due to his activity in both countries. 
Because of his mix parentage, TK was able to speak in more than 5 languages fluently.
His mother tongue language is Taiwanese and able to speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, English and other Chinese dialects.

The first time I saw him was like around 2002 -- when his movie, The Returner debuted in Malaysia. I was like "eh, wasn't he in that[Chungking Express]which was a Cantonese movie?" Wow.. he can converse in both languages. He has good looks and very down to earth. Since then, I'd followed all his movies/dramas & endorsements.
Takeshi Kaneshiro as my current desktop

TK is the one who influent me to learn as many languages as possible. I really wanna be like him. Hope God agreed to fulfill my dream. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment